fabric, 100% polyester, 87x 17 mm ( 920A) / 60 x20 mm (920B), NXP UCODE 7 chip, 128 bit EPC memory, RFID yarn antenna, +250 water wash, 5 meter ( 920A)/ 3 meter (920B) read distance, ISO18000-6C & EPC Gen2 protocol compliance , sewable, washable, dryable
GEE-GT-920 is a fabric type UHF tags that normally is sewed on clothing for identification and washing purpose. Worked at frequency of 860~ 960 Mhz with RFID Yarn antenna, this type of tags can be washed for 250 times with read distance of 3- 5 meter, fully compliance with rain rfid ISO18000-6C & EPC C1G2 protocol.
920A - 87 x 17 mm, 5 meter distance
920B- 60x 20 mm, 3 meter read distance
• 100% polyester, 87x 17 mm ( 920A) / 60 x20 mm (920B)
• Flexible RFID yarn antenna, sustain +250 times water wash, or certain times stone wash, chemical wash
• Contactless interface with read distance up to 5 meter
• High performance NXP UCODE 7 chip
• 128 bits EPC memory
• Fast encoding speed , multiple tags identification technology
• Sewable, washable, dryable
• High security features like TID, Password, AFS
• ISO9001 Quality control system just for quality
• Green material with ROHS and SGS certification
|Size||60 x 20mm x 2.0 mm|
|Antenna||RFID yarn antenna|
|Protocol||ISO18000-6C & EPC C1G2|
|Frequency||860~ 960 Mhz|
|Inlay embeded||Impinj Monza R6|
|Memory||128 bit EPC memory, 0 bit user|
|Read distance||Dry: up to 5 m Wet: up to 2 m|
|Data retention||10 years|
|Ironing||15 second, at 220°C|
|Drying||15 minutes at 160°C|
|Washing||15 minutes at 90 °C|
|Dewatering pressure||60 bar pressure|
|Washing cycles||up to 200 cycles or 3 years|
|Storage condition||-20 ~ 45 C, 5- 95% RH, no condensation|
The fashion industry was one of the first retail sales sectors to adopt RFID technology
In recent years, mainly in the USA and Europe, dozens of fashion retailers like Marks & Spencer, Levi’s, Throttleman, American Apparel, Le Coq Sportif, Karstadt, Dillards and Galeria Kaufhof have implemented RFID product identification projects to improve their supply chain processes and retail outlet operations.
For such an industry, experiencing seasonal peaks and handling large volumes of goods, the use of RFID tags in the supply chain offers significant advantages:
- A major improvement in inventory accuracy and speed, resulting in better supply management, greater on-shelf availability and therefore more sales.A clear illustration of the advantages of RFID is that it enables bulk, ‘on-the-fly’ reading, thereby cutting inventory times by 90% and, at the same time, substantially improving inventory accuracy, as RFID leaves little room for human error and information on the style, size and color of an article can all be stored on the tag.
- Unprecedented fashion logistics productivity gains can be achieved thanks to improved reception, shipment and inventory processes in manufacturing factories, distribution centers and stores.The simultaneous, contactless and ‘on-the-fly’ reading of hanging articles and articles folded into boxes radically reduces the time spent counting and controlling articles during reception and shipment operations. Because it takes only a few seconds to identify all the articles on a pallet, a rack or in a parcel, our customers are spending 12 times less time checking their goods.
Thanks to RFID technology, today we have easier and abundant life than before. It not only change the way we purchasing, but also change the way of production. It builds an efficient information highway between the manufacturers and end customers, at one end of highway, manufactures can get instant sales status and make right decision on business, while at the other end, customers can directly get the products details and enjoy the fast purchasing that high technique brought.
Though there are still some concerns upon the newly emerged RFID technology, however as more successful stories come we believe the bright future of RFID technology will come soon.
Paper material, 100 x 50 mm, NXP G2XM/ G2iL, H3, Impinj M4 chip embeded, up to 512 user memory, 5 m read distance
satin fabric material, 46x 30 mm, G2IM/ H3 / M4 chip embedded, up to 512 bit user memory, 3 m read distance, sewing enabled